Brand: Go Time Gear
- Compact Emergency Shelter: The Go Time Gear Life Tent is a weatherproof 2-person tent made from tear and puncture-resistant PET mylar with an interior that reflects 90% of your body heat. You’ll stay warm and dry in wind, rain, and snow. Ideal in any backpack while camping and hiking or even a car survival kit.
- Waterproof and Windproof: Our emergency storm shelter weighs just 8.7oz and packs down fast in a 5.25” x 3.25” stuff sack. Our reusable survival kit allows you to escape the elements and winter weather without weighing you down.
- Quick Set-Up: Our thermal emergency tube tent sets up fast between trees. Weigh it down with rocks or gear for extra stability. If no trees are available, wrap it around yourself as an emergency sleeping bag, blanket, bivvy bag, or bivvy sack.
- 120 Decibel Whistle and 20FT Paracord Included: Engineered for emergencies, our Life Tent includes a 120-decibel whistle to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch drawstring can also be used to tie down or repair gear and backpacking supplies.
- Go Time Gear Has Your Back: In an uncertain world, our life tent is an essential, reliable piece of equipment for your hiking gear, earthquake kit, survival pack, or even bug out bag. If you’re not satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
Package Dimensions: 94x163x340
Details: Are you prepared if you get caught in bad weather out hiking, camping, or in a survival situation? Now you can have confidence you will be able to escape the elements and stay alive in an emergency with the Go Time Gear Life Tent Survival Shelter.
This 2-person emergency tube tent is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design so you can take it anywhere. It’s built using extra-thick tear and puncture resistant material and includes 20 feet of 550lb paracord so you have a survival tent you can count on to protect you from harsh elements and keep you alive.
Plus, if you need to signal for help, the Life Tent includes our Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle so you can cut through wind and trees to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away.
The Life Tent sets up in a snap. Simply remove it from the stuff sack, run the 20ft rope of paracord through both ends of the tube tent, and tie between two trees or sturdy objects 3-4 feet off the ground. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners of the tent and climb inside to escape the elements.
If there’s nowhere to tie the paracord, the 8×5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, improvised survival shelter or emergency blanket.
2-person tube tent
Includes Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
Extra-thick 28um polyethylene material
Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
Reusable survival tube tent folds up into Nylon stuff sack
All items are 100% reusable
Lightweight — just 8.7 ounces
The Go Time Gear Life Tent provides protection against the elements keeping you warm, dry, and alive.
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the Go Time Gear Life Tent, you’re always prepared.