- 【Strong Support】The RHINO RESCUE Splint is built from a thin, light core of aluminum alloy which is then sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, strong enough for pre- or post-cast care.
- 【Flexible & Reusable】The splint can be cut with ordinary scissors to adapt to any size requirements. Bend it back into its original form to stow away or remold for a separate injury.
- 【Waterproof & Convenient】Closed-pore and impermeable foam surface is waterproof and easy to clean and disinfect. The splint is also radiolucent, allowing X-rays to be performed without removing it.
- 【Lightweight & Compact】Size Dimension: 36″ X 4.3″. weight: 160g. The splint can be compactly rolled up for easy storage in emergency kit, medical bag and tactical pouch.
- 【Professional & Reliable】The RHINO RESCUE splint is used by worldwide EMS Personnel, Military Medics, Athletic Trainers, Ski Patrols, Wilderness Rescue Teams, Outdoor Adventurers, Boaters, Safety Engineers, Veterinarians……