Brand: THE SURVIVAL TABS
Color: Red, yellow, orange
- Contain 100% of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein. GLUTEN FREE and NON-GMO.
- The ‘Just in Case’ Food Supply, The Survival Tabs backup for the situations such as natural disasters. This is the best possible food in the smallest possible volume. Created to supply the body with all the daily essential vitamins and minerals needed when facing uncertainty. The compact design allows for easy storage and is perfect for individual emergency kits.
- This convenient portable, personal pouches will sustain a person for 8 days | This calculation is based upon one average person. Consumption requirements may vary from person to person.
- Flavor: Mixed Flavor – Each pouch is 1 flavor – Butterscotch, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate. | Contains: 24 Tablets x 4 pouches = 96 Tablets. | Servings: 12 Chewable Tablets – 20 Calories per tab.
- Weight: Approximately 10 ounces per pouch. Dimensions (inches): 5.5 x 8.5 x 2.75 (W x H x L).
Package Dimensions: 57x249x449
Details: The Survival Tabs contain 100% of the U.S. RDA of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein which is essential in survival situations where your body needs to assimilate as much as possible from what you eat.Generally, of the food we eat, most is not absorbed as an effective use of calories . A calorie is basically a unit of energy that our bodies need to keep going. Our bodies use calories much like a car uses fuel. Because The Survival Tabs are 100% digestible and assimilated into your system, they use all of the calories to fuel your body. Combined with high-quality protein , fatty acids and carbohydrates, The Survival Tabs are an efficient means to nourish your body. The greatest possible nutrition in the smallest possible volume. SHELF LIFE AND SUSTAINABILITYWe have samples of The Survival Tabs that were produced in 1974-75. They have been stored at room temperature. We test them periodically and have found little, if any, deterioration or loss of vitamin or food value. Our results showed negligible loss in these areas. Freezing temperatures will have no effect at all on these tablets. We would estimate the shelf-life is 25 years, but suggest rotating them to ensure maximum food value every 2-3 years.NUTRITIONThe Survival Tabs contains: Fat 25%, Protein 9%, Carbohydrates 58%, Iron 18 mg. (as Ferrous Fumarate), other minerals, 2% (from milk solids), and the following vitamins in percentages shown of their USRDA adult allowance. There are approximately 20 calories in a 3.9 gram The Survival Tab.Package Includes:- 4 x 24-tab pouch (Each pouch is 1 flavor: Butterscotch, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate).